- What is Temp Desk?
- Recruitment Agents
- Australian Businesses
- Contact Us
What risk does Temp Desk cover?
For a boutique recruitment firm, engaging talent for temporary and contract roles comes with cost and risk. Most boutique recruiting businesses do not want the added cash flow pressures, employment liabilities and OH & S risk that come with employing and supplying a contract workforce.
Temp Desk provides a solution that allows recruiters to provide contract staff by taking on the associated employment risks as well as completely funding the wages costs. Not only does Temp Desk fund the solution but it takes away the worry of bad debts and invoice financing.
You provide the talent; we fund it, administer it, and manage the risk going forward.
Temp Desk also covers the following areas of liability and risk:
- Temp Desk takes on all employment claims and employment related risk
- Temp Desk manages all work-cover claims and takes on Directors liabilities in relation to claims
- Temp Desk registers all taxation remittance and statutory obligations
- Temp Desk cash flow’s the contractor’s wages
- Temp Desk takes on all end user bad debt and debt collection
- Temp Desk take on all of the employment related legal claim risk